Our Satisfied Customers are Our Business...and their Cars...Our Profession!
Your Trusted Auto Repair Shop
Serving The Greater Seattle Area with 3 locations
Northwest Automotive was built to be your one-stop Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Facility. We offer a unique combination of intelligence, integrity and technical skill delivered by people who truly care about you and your vehicle. We want to be your repair shop for life!
Do you need scheduled service for your Hybrid? We do that. Does your Minivan need brake work? We do that. Do you need new tires and an alignment for your Pickup, SUV or Crossover? We do that. Did your Volkswagen or Audi fail an emission test? We can diagnose and repair it using factory-level diagnostic equipment--without the factory price tag. Is your air conditioning not cold? No problem. Oh, it's a classic car? Still no problem. Electrical problems? Yeah, you get it, we repair those too. You have enough to worry about in your busy life. We can take care of the car for you.
Our Store Managers are ASE Certified Master Technicians with decades of experience. They will normally be the ones who answer the phone when you call to ask questions or make an appointment. After your car is inspected, they will contact you to discuss what your car needs...and what it doesn't need. They will explain what should be done in terms that are easy to understand and without pressure. They will give you an accurate estimate of the repair costs and options so you can decide what works best for you and your car. They will also be there to answer any questions when you pick up your car and they will handle your follow-up as well.
Our Service Technicians measure their average work experience in decades. At Northwest Automotive our approach to service is a little different as well. Many dealerships and repair shops pay their technicians on a flat rate scale. This is a system that rewards a technician for working quickly and getting work done faster than book time. The primary financial incentive is speed, not quality. We think the reverse should be true and quality should come first, so we do not use this system.
Our Technicians will take the time needed to be sure your car is diagnosed accurately and repaired properly. All work will be completed using quality parts and attention to detail. All of our repairs come with a minimum warranty of 1 year or 12,000 miles that covers parts, labor and towing with no fine print and no hidden jargon. As customers, that is what we would want!
Vehicles We Repair:
• Audi • Acura • BMW • Buick • Cadillac • Chevrolet • Chrysler • Corvette • Dodge
• Fiat • Ford • Honda • Hummer • Hyundai • Infiniti • Jaguar • Jeep • Kia
• Land Rover • Lexus • Lincoln • Lotus • Mazda • Mercedes • Mercury • Mini • Mitsubishi • Nissan
• Pontiac • Porsche • Saab • Smart Car • Subaru • Suzuki • Toyota • Volkswagen • Volvo
Services We Perform:
• Lube, Oil and Filter Changes • Factory Scheduled Services • Brake Service (Mechanical) • Brake Service (Electronic/ABS) • Drivability Diagnostic Service/Repair • Failed Emissions Diagnosis/Repairs • Electrical Service • Heating/Air Conditioning Service • Engine Repair and Replacement • Cooling System Diagnosis/Repair
• Suspension/Steering/Alignment • Tires • Automatic Transmission Service and Repairs • U Joints, CV Joints and Axles • Manual Transmission, Clutch Service • Exhaust Systems • Lighting Systems • Doors/Windows and Locks • Pre Purchase Inspection