With Northwest Automotive maintenance,
Your Car Will Run Like New No Matter How Old It Is
A car that functions as the manufacturer intended is a pleasure to own and drive. But time and mileage can take its toll on any vehicle. Maybe you've just gotten used to the little quirks and foibles of your car that have diminished the pleasure of using it. Just bear in mind that small, relatively unimportant problems have a way of becoming large, important, expensive problems. Let Northwest Automotive repair and maintenance return your car to like-new condition, from smoothly operating doors and windows to smooth, quiet road manners. Contact us today to make an appointment for a top-to-bottom makeover, and start enjoying your car again.
Chassis And Body Repairs And Maintenance
- Suspension, steering, alignment - Shocks and struts, ball joints, bushings, bent or damaged parts. Rack-and-pinion and steering-box systems, tie rods, idler and pitman arms, power-steering leaks, hoses and pumps, loss of power assist. Wheel alignment issues, tire wear, vehicle pulls to one side, vibration, noise issues. Make your car is safer and more enjoyable to drive.
- Brake service (standard or electronic/ABS) - Free brake inspections, prompt repairs, top-quality parts, extended warranty on many services. Diagnose and repair nearly all anti-lock brake systems. Enjoy the peace of mind of strong, dependable brakes.
- Tires - Sourced from the same warehouse as many tire stores, access to most sizes and a variety of brands. Tire and wheel balancing, rotation, and repair. These services are free for the life of the tires when purchased from us. Remember, properly maintained tires save you fuel and money.
- Exhaust systems - Diagnosis and repair of most factory exhaust systems. Catalytic converters replaced. Keep your emissions down and your family safe.
- Doors/windows and locks – Non-structural repairs of door hinges, latches, strikers, and internal parts. Power and mechanical door locks serviced. Repair of non-functional windows, both manual and power. Keep your car is safe and reliable, inside and out.
Get answers to your questions about automotive service and repair.
Call Northwest Automotive to schedule an appointment or talk to a helpful, certified automotive professional.