Trust Your Pre-Purchase Inspection
To A Shop That Knows What To Look For
It is easy to be mesmerized by a car. But whether you are taken in by the smooth lines and gleaming paint or by the prospect of dazzling fuel economy, before you buy any used car, do yourself a favor. Bring it to Northwest Automotive. The eyes of a trained, experienced professional see a car differently than yours. It's a difference that could save you thousands of dollars and untold frustration and inconvenience. Northwest Automotive offers one of the best buyer's inspections in the business. Here's what you get:
- Two hours carefully inspecting your prospective purchase.
- Vehicle is driven, then brought into the shop for a check of all mechanical systems.
- Thoroughly examined for collision damage or repaired collision damage.
- Computer system scanned for trouble codes or evidence that codes were recently cleared.
- Vehicle checked to verify that it will pass a Washington State Emission test.
- Computer database checked for applicable technical service bulletins and recalls.
- Current value checked on Kelly Blue Book to provide an estimate of the current market value.
- All information summarized in a report for your review.
Call Northwest Automotive to schedule a pre-purchase inspection to ensure your next car is a pleasure to own and drive.