All About Northwest Automotive
What began in 1985 as an automotive repair business operated from two service-station bays in Mill Creek has grown into a business repeatedly recognized as the best friend of you and your car. That recognition has been accompanied by growth into two locations, in Bothell and Lake City. Though automotive technology has changed significantly over the years, what has remained the same is the helpful, knowledgeable service you find when you come in to any of the Northwest Automotive locations. The comfortable, neighborhood atmosphere is still there: People you know, people you know you can trust to treat your vehicle like their own.
The managers and technicians are certified professionals who will carefully and conscientiously service, diagnose, and repair your car. Many of our technicians have more than 20 years of experience. Here are some of Northwest's accomplishments over the years:
- Better Business Bureau Honor Roll member since 1993
- Recognized by Seattle Magazine in 2004 as one of the best auto repair shops in Seattle
- Winner in the Best of Auto Repair and Service category by Seattle CitySearch in 2006 and 2007
- Featured by the Better Business Bureau in television advertising as a recommended business in 2008, 2009, 2010
- Honor Roll Member of Angie's List in 2010 and 2011
- Automotive Service Association member at state and local levels
- Member of the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence since 1985; owner Douglas Gaither personally recognized by ASE in 2004 for providing outstanding customer service
- Washington State Dept. of Ecology approved emission repair facility since 1990
- Featured in Parts and People magazine in 2007
- NAPA Auto Care member, providing a nationwide warranty
- AC/Delco TSS member, providing a nationwide warranty
Call Northwest Automotive to talk to a technician about your car.
Find out more about the all the services available from Northwest Automotive.